ThermoTech™ Point Fixed IGUs, supported by spider fittings, glass fins or cable trusses allow for less obtrusive framing systems than the traditional framed glazing techniques.
Without compromising natural light but enhancing performance, ThermoTech™ Point Fixed IGUs can now insulate large areas of space including foyers of office buildings, airports, museums and art galleries.
Safety & Security
Can we processed into toughened or toughened laminated options to ensure optimal safety for your application.
Performance & Aesthetic
There are different glass combinations available depending on the aesthetic and performance requirements for your project.
The flexibility of the TPS spacer used between the glass panels, combined with a secondary seal and fittings, allow for the double-glazed units to move under pressure without compromising the seal.
- Curtain Walls
- Ground floor atriums
- Art Galleries
- Sporting Grandstands
Maximum Size: 4500mm x 2700mm
IGUs available in 4 pin, 6 pin and 8 pin support.
Speak to your Viridian Representative for support with glass size and selection to suit your specific project requirement.
Only available in 8mm, 10mm and 12mm glass thicknesses.
LightBridge™ and PerformaTech™ options not available.
- Heat soak treatment is strongly recommended for toughened glass.
- All performance data is calculated using LBNL Windows 7.4 software based on AFRC 100-2010 conditions and is centre of glass value.
- The maximum edge deflection of an IGU under serviceability limit state actions is recommended to be no greater than span over 175.
- Articulated bolt fittings are recommended.
- The fixings are recommended to be 100mm away from the edges.
- Heat Soak treatment strongly recommended for all units
|Glass Type||Nom. Thickness (mm)||VLT||U-Value||SHGC|
|10 Clear / 12 Argon / 10 Clear||32||76||2.5||0.62|
|10 Green / 12 Argon / 10 Clear||32||57||2.5||0.38|
|10 Grey / 12 Argon / 10 Clear||32||22||2.5||0.35|
|10 SolTech (2) / 12 Argon / 10 Clear||32||53||1.6||0.43|
|10 Green / 12 Argon / 10 EnergyTech (3)||32||53||1.6||0.33|
|10 Grey / 12 Argon / 10 EnergyTech (3)||32||21||1.6||0.30|
For other thicknesses contact Viridian.
The range offers exceptional insulation combined with high light transmission through the use of low-e glass and inert gas filled as standard.